Commercial General Liability Insurance
Simply Put, A Commercial General Liability Policy Casts A Wide Net Of Protection For You And Your Business.
A commercial general liability (CGL) policy protects your business from financial loss should you be liable for property damage, bodily injury, or personal and advertising injury caused by your services, business operations or your employees.
The only way to effectively protect the assets of your business is to carry adequate Commercial General Liability (CGL) Insurance coverage along with Worker’s Compensation, Commercial Auto, and other business insurance coverages.
Benefits Of General Liability Insurance
Even in the most well-run businesses, incidents happen. Whether these incidents result in property damage, bodily injury or both, they can be costly for businesses to deal with.
As such, it is important for your business to be covered for a variety of possible risks.
A commercial general liability (CGL) policy protects your business from financial loss should you be liable for property damage, bodily injury, or personal and advertising injury caused by your services, business operations or your employees. Simply put, a CGL policy casts a wide net of protection for you and your business by covering various liabilities such as:
- Third-party bodily injury protection—Something as simple as a guest or a client visiting your business and slipping on a wet floor can result in serious financial damages. CGL provides coverage for bodily injuries suffered by third parties on your premises or in relation to business operations.
- Third-party property damage coverage—A CGL will also protect your company in the event that you are found liable for damage to someone else’s property. CGL policies typically cover damage to tangible property as well as damages for the loss of use of the tangible property.
- Protection against personal and advertising injury liability—Not all damage is physical. A CGL policy will also give you ample coverage for offenses made by employees of your company such as copyright infringement, slander, libel or malicious prosecution.
- Coverage for medical expenses—CGL policies will provide protection for your company if a nonemployee is injured on your premises or in an incident related to your operations. Coverage for medical payments can be triggered without legal action and allows for smaller medical claims to be settled quickly and without litigation.
- A sturdy defense—Going to court or having a claim filed against you can have company-changing costs. CGL coverage includes protection for legal expenses in the event that your business has a liability claim brought against it.
"No Customer Left Behind"
At Rogue Risk, one of our core values is “No Customer Left Behind.”
No small business owner should be left to fend for themselves because their account is “hard to place” or their insurance premiums are “too small to be profitable.”
We are NOT scared to put in the extra work necessary to find the insurance you need to protect your business.
This short video explains why…
Insurance Company Partners
In order to always provide the best coverage possible, at the most competitive rate in the market, we’ve partnered with a wide range of commercial insurance companies. Not all insurance companies are created equal. Our clients are placed with only the best small business insurance companies, that show up when there is a claim. Here are a few of the partner carriers we choose to place our clients with…
We Built An Entirely New Insurance Process Tailored To Your Unique Needs As A Small Business Owner
The Fastest Way To Get Business Insurance.
Researching and comparing commercial insurance can take weeks. With Rogue Risk, you enter basic information about your business and get a custom quote in minutes not days.
Cash Flow Friendly And Affordable Commercial Insurance.
You started your business to make money. You certainly don’t want to see that hard-earned cash get burned up by insurance premiums. Coverage is paramount, but we pride ourselves on always getting the best price possible for our clients.
Insurance Tailored To Your Specific Business Risk.
We use over 30 years of industry experience and machine learning to recommend and explain which commercial insurance policies and coverage limits will best suit your needs. You save time and won’t pay for insurance you don’t need.
Top-Rated Carriers That Cover Businesses Like Yours.
Not all insurance carriers have the same appetite when it comes to small business insurance. At Rogue Risk, we’ve partnered with 30+ carriers that want to write small business insurance and provide great coverage at an even better price.