Whether you’re renewing, or purchasing for the first time, it’s worth a call to Rogue Risk for your Commercial Auto Insurance.
Commercial Auto Insurance Protects Your Business
When it comes to running a business, vehicles are crucial to getting things done. Whether its transporting materials and tools to worksites, hauling goods for delivery or driving to meet clients–your business relies on safe and functioning vehicles to serve customers and generate profits.
As you know, an accident can happen to even the most careful driver—and these accidents can cost thousands or even millions of dollars.
Good commercial auto insurance ensures you’re never without the vehicles that drive your business forward.
Commercial vehicle insurance for both owned and leased cars and trucks protects your business in many important ways. Quinton Insurance offers coverage for:
- Liability Coverage – if you’re responsible for harming others or for damaging their vehicles or property.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – for when your vehicles, property and/or people are injured by a 3rd-party that can’t pay the damages.
- Physical Damage – if your car is damaged or destroyed in an accident or by something other than an accident, such as theft, vandalism or hail.
- Medical Expense – for the costs for you or your passengers’ injuries.
- Unique Equipment Coverage – for modified vehicles needed to perform your work safely and efficiently (i.e crane, lift, etc).
Why choose Rogue Risk for Commercial Auto Insurance?
Flexibility: We work on your schedule and in the way that best suits your needs providing you ability to receive a quote entirely online or speak with an insurance advisor to get your questions answered immediately.
Save Money: We work with every commercial auto insurance carrier in the Northeast allowing us to find the perfect match for your business in terms of coverage and price.
Superior Service: Our commercial auto customers have access to the most payment options and lowest down payments in the industry. We also offer a fast and easy claims process and top-of-the-line customer service backed by licensed insurance advisors at Rogue Risk.
Safety Programs: We know that keeping costs down is about establishing and practicing proper safety procedures. At Rogue Risk, we help you set up safety programs and trainings to keep your employees mind focused on reducing accidents.
Real feedback from our valued commercial auto clients.
“We assumed all truck insurance policies were the same. We were wrong. Rogue Risk was thorough and professional and was able to free up cash from savings we didn’t know was possible!”
“The team at Rogue stays on top of my commercial auto needs and proactively helps me reduce claims through training programs. I didn’t know insurance agents did the stuff they do.”